KnarlyCarl

New tool releases from Milwaukee

130 posts in this topic

On 1/13/2017 at 0:01 AM, SetBuilder said:

I still like the Ridgid tool boxes better. You can leave them in the back of a pick up truck and not worry about the rain, plus you can stand on them.

I definitely like my Ridgid stacks very much, since i put all my cordless items in them. My hand tools don't exactly add up to needing that large of a storage case like this new Milwaukees. I use a Milwaukee 13" box for my daily service box when I go into houses, anything bigger would be a complete nuisance.

On 1/13/2017 at 10:46 AM, justinkendall said:

Look at it this way. The 9.0 Starter Kit is $249 same as the kit with the 7-1/4" saw. You're getting the saw for free so if they do eventually release a left blade 7-1/4" you're not out any money because the saw was free and then you can buy the bare tool left blade saw.

I pulled the trigger on this today. Went to the store, and they said they don't have any of them in and probably wont again. They almost Sold Out on day one, and the sale ends at the end of the month. So I went online and order it. Should be here in a week. Thanks for talking me into it...

2 people like this

I pulled the trigger on this today. Went to the store, and they said they don't have any of them in and probably wont again. They almost Sold Out on day one, and the sale ends at the end of the month. So I went online and order it. Should be here in a week. Thanks for talking me into it...

It's really a great deal dude even better if you flip the saw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/13/2017 at 10:19 AM, SevenOddosFence said:

To me the tools take a beating in the bags - I love the Milwaukee hard red cases 

The hard cases Milwaukee's equivalent to Ridgid pro boxes and DeWALT tough system?

On 1/12/2017 at 10:28 PM, jtkendall said:

I don't think they'll do that, if they come out with a new 7-1/4" saw it'll just be an upgraded version of the existing one similar to the Sawzall transition from brushed to fuel to one-key. The overall design didn't change in any drastic way and changing the blade to the other side would be considered drastic and require them to create some completely new components instead of just upgrading internals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one key circ saw. hmm

15 minutes ago, Jronman said:

The hard cases Milwaukee's equivalent to Ridgid pro boxes and DeWALT tough system?

one key circ saw. hmm

No the Red Hard cases only hold the specific tool that it came with.